This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Yes.I'm wondering what changes are going in along with the Bugzilla transitions. I don't care who's allowed to add components/versions/milestones, but I would like:
-- Currently bugs have a 'class' and a 'category'. I assume that 'category' will become 'component'.
It currently gets dropped during conversion.(Am I wrong?) What will happen to the exceedingly useful 'class'?
Will it be preserved essentially as-is? (I'd approve of that...)
With keywords, you can have a bug with both at once.
-- I'd like to get an additional 'class' added: 'warnings'. These would be bugs specifically about lack of warnings, confusing warnings, mistaken
warnings, etc.; it's a large subset of the existing 'sw-bug' bugs. It's
not really doc-bug or sw-bug, and I think it would be a very useful way
to separate these out from other behavior bugs.
--Nathanael
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |