This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Target-specific bugs (was Re: Number of 3.3 hi-pri PRs goingup)


On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> For another thought, I strongly suggest that any bug in feedback and
> without feedback for 3 months be closed, and that this be documented
> somewhere.

http://gcc.gnu.org/gnatswrite.html already documents something similiar
(at the end).

In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-02/msg01258.html I have made a suggestion
on how to improve the documentation and any chance like that is hereby pre-
approved.

Gerald

PS: I'd do it by myself, but I'll go offline for 2+ weeks shortly...
-- 
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]