This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: cache misses in gcc 3.3


On 14-Feb-2003, Tim Josling <tej@melbpc.org.au> wrote:
> Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> > 
> > Tim Josling <tej@melbpc.org.au> writes:
> > 
> > | How about:
> > |
> > | Parsing/tree building: nnn.n
> > |
> > | If agreeable I will submit a patch in due course.
> > 
> > I would prefer a separate entry for tree building.
> > 
> So would I - but [...] it would be difficult [...]

I agree.  In the mean time, I think that a patch of the kind that you
originally proposed is a good idea.

-- 
Fergus Henderson <fjh@cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "I have always known that the pursuit
The University of Melbourne         |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]