Re: c/3190: Re: gcc bug: complaint on %c for strftime

Joseph S. Myers wrote:-

> On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Pavel Roskin wrote:
>
> > This is the bug number 3190:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gcc&pr=3190
>
> Note this bug has for some time been awaiting comments from interested
> parties (e.g. the originators of -Wno-format-y2k in NetBSD) on the

Might I suggest that these comments won't be forthcoming, seeing as
we've waited this long, and we blow this warning away?  Otherwise we just
deadlock, which is also the case on similar issues, which is not good when
a better solution than the existing one is available.

Neil.