This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
- From: kwall at kurtwerks dot com
- To: GCC <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:26:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
- References: <20021122164146.A2667@us.ibm.com>
On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:41:46PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Several messages about successful builds for GCC 3.2.1 are now linked from
> the GCC 3.2 build status list at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html.
>
> In the past I've sent an individual reply for each build message, but with
> the volume of such messages becoming greater with each release I'd like to
> know if my responses are worthwhile. If people like them I'll keep doing
> them; otherwise I'll add the links and then occasionally send messages
> like this with a list of what new entries have been added, possibly copied
> to the people who posted the build reports.
If the volume of messages is becoming burdensome, by all means batch up
the messages. Perhaps it could be automated somehow to further reduce
the chore.
[...]
Kurt
--
The Arkansas legislature passed a law that states that the Arkansas
River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little
Rock.