Arm Endian Problems?

Hello...

I just completed building the gcc compiler for an arm-elf embedded
project.  But I am unable
to the link up to complete.  The support libs were compiled using little
endian and our project
requires big endian.  In going through the docs, I have not been able to
find out how we can
build the support libs as either biendian or big endian.  I suspect this
might be a simple configure
exercise, but I have not been able to find anything on this subject.  Do
you know anything about this
or know of someone who may have an insight on how to get gcc configured
for an arm-elf using big endian
libs?

Kind Regards
Dev Emch