Re: It's target deprecation season again!

Zack,

Sorry for the delay.

> i?86-*-lynxos*
> rs6000-*-lynxos*

I am planning to upgrade these ports to our (Lynuxworks) current
versions and also contribute our ARM port in the next couple of
months.  This will be a good time to decide if we want to keep COFF or
just replace them with the new ELF ports.

> sparc-*-lynxos*

AFAICT this is not supported by Lynuxworks anymore but I will check.

Adam