This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Simple code produces ICE in gcc-3.2.1


> I've determined that the change that is causing the
> ICE went into the gcc-3.2 branch between the 8th
> of Octber and the 10th.  In another 2 hours or
> so, I'll I know what is the actual cause.

My patch for PR c/7411. The problem was detected by Andreas about one week
ago, and Jan Hubicka quickly proposed a fix, that Richard Henderson
suggested to improve. As it seems there has been no activity since then, I'm
going to test the fix.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-10/msg01098.html

--
Eric Botcazou


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]