This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: It's target deprecation season again!
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:22:32 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: It's target deprecation season again!
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Zack Weinberg wrote:
There are bug reports from people trying to use this (indicating it has
been bitrotten since 3.0). This can be interpreted as the presence of
(attempted) users meaning it should be fixed, or the bitrottenness since
3.0 meaning it should just be removed.
Joseph S. Myers