This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c fails floating point tests
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: rth at redhat dot com, steve at moshier dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: real.c fails floating point tests
<<When I checked in the code, I had a 100% success for Paranoia
on x86, sparc, and alpha. I've not checked since then since
I'd not changed the arithmetic routines at all. I'll re-check.
OK, well that's reassuring. I withdraw my comment about not running