This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c fails floating point tests
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: rth at redhat dot com, steve at moshier dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:29:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: real.c fails floating point tests
<<The harness in contrib/paranoia.cc calls into real_arithmetic
and real_compare, which calls each of these functions.
Well that sure sounds like it should be a sufficient test. Sorry Richard
for my unjustified assumption that you had not run paranoia (which sounded
really really odd).
Anyway something is peculiar here.