This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
load multiple
- From: N V Krishna <nvk at cs dot purdue dot edu>
- To: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:12:21 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: load multiple
Hi,
I am working on a ARM port of gcc. I want to insert 'load
multiple' instructions in the code. If the registers are sequential then I
can see the function arm_gen_load_multiple. But I am unable to insert
instructions , where the destination registers list is not sequential.
ldmea r1,{r2,r5}
Can anyone suggest the debug_rtl output for the above type of instruction?
In the test cases I am testing, the only code where it is using ldm is
when popping registers and that code is directly printed in assembly; no
rtl representation is seen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Warm regards
Krishna