load multiple

Hi,
	I am working on a ARM port of gcc. I want to insert 'load
multiple' instructions in the code. If the registers are sequential then I
can see the function arm_gen_load_multiple. But I am unable to insert
instructions , where the destination registers list is not sequential.

ldmea r1,{r2,r5}

Can anyone suggest the debug_rtl output for the above type of instruction?
In the test cases I am testing, the only code where it is using ldm is
when popping registers and that code is directly printed in assembly; no
rtl representation is seen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards
Krishna