This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Slow/Swappy C++ compilation
- From: Tony Bryant <brd at paradise dot net dot nz>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:58:30 +1300
- Subject: Re: Slow/Swappy C++ compilation
- Organization: Bryant Research & Development
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Update on my 160Mb compilation issue:
-fmem-report shows it only uses 10M!
almost exactly the same as the non-swappy compilation (i.e written using
composition rather than inheritance)
There's obviously something being allocated thats not included in the memory
report? Any ideas where I should start looking? Perhaps related to template