This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 15:41, damovand wrote: > Hi everyone, > > First thanks to those of you who responded to my first question, I found > the documentation link. > > I tested my build by using 'mkcheck 0' command and found a list of > failures as reported on http://gcc.gnu.org/testresults/cs132.html (for > i686-pc-linux-gnu). Since these bugs still can I still use the > compiler? I found a number of posts regarding one of the bugs, > char_traits, but my searches haven't turned up anything regarding what > to do about it. > Yes, all known compilers have bugs - ours just lets you find out the ones we already know about via a testsuite ;) re: char_traits - could you post a testcase of what you are trying to do? -eric -- Yeah, I used to play basketball...
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |