Re: What to do about already reported bugs

Hi,

First I want to thank the contributors to gcc library. As an application developer I was never aware of the complexities of issues at the compiler level. Now I'm finding out ...

Currently I'm running through the post install tests using 'make test' or in my case mkcheck. I found undefined reference in the following (std::codecvt, std::char_traits, std::ctype, std::moneypunct, std::numpunct, pthread_join)

I'm not worried about the bugs as long as I can develop my application.

Thanks.