Re: [basic-improvements] bootstrap failure on x86

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 08:52:11PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> More accurately, it is the front-end that is broken.  We need approval
> from another global-write privs maintainer to back out Mark's recent
> patch.

I was hoping that one of the other C++ folks would be able
to look at the failure and figure out what was wrong with
the small patch.

Technically Mark's got like 12 hours left on the 48 to
fix the patch before auto-reversion, but it sounds like he
hasn't checked in since he left on his trip.  I guess it's
probably best to go ahead and revert the thing now so that
folks can get work done.

r~