This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mips-linux-gnu doesn't use SIZE_TYPE/PTRDIFF_TYPE from mips.h
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Oct 2002 23:36:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: mips-linux-gnu doesn't use SIZE_TYPE/PTRDIFF_TYPE from mips.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2002-10-05 at 05:56, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> It used to be possible to use mips-linux-gnu-gcc for
> layout-compatibility tests with mips-sgi-irix6, even for the n32 and
> n64 ABIs, but this is not possible at the moment because mips.h
> doesn't override the definitions of SIZE_TYPE and PTRDIFF_TYPE from
> svr4.h, that appears first in the tm_file list of mips*-*-linux*.
> This patch fixes this problem, such that -mabi=n32 and -mabi=64 have
> the expect effect in this toolchain, at least as far as compilation of
> a preprocessed file goes. Ok to install?
Yuppies wear socks.