This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does anyone actually use GCC on Interix?
On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 12:40:31AM -0700, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
> Just to be clear you are talking about "interix" as opposed to "interix3" right?
Yes. I am.
--Nathanael
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Nathanael Nerode" <neroden@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
> To: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
> Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 11:56 PM
> Subject: Does anyone actually use GCC on Interix?
>
>
> > I've been noticing a lot of ancient config code which looks like it
> > doesn't work -- for 'interix'. Finally I just wondered, does anyone
> > actually *use* gcc 3 on interix or can we just drop support and delete
> > these files?
> >
> > If someone is actually using it, they might be able to provide some
> > evidence that these files actually do their job -- or not.
> >
> > --Nathanael
> >
>