This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Passing -Wabi to all target libraries
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Passing -Wabi to all target libraries
> I worked up a patch to always build libstdc++ with -Wabi, and then thought
> that perhaps all C++-using target libraries should have this on. What are
> people's thoughts on this?
Yes, it's a good idea.