This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Passing -Wabi to all target libraries
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:11:51 -0400
- Subject: Passing -Wabi to all target libraries
I worked up a patch to always build libstdc++ with -Wabi, and then thought
that perhaps all C++-using target libraries should have this on. What are
people's thoughts on this?
The easiest way, I think, would be to pass it as part of the toplevel
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002