This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible GPL violation?
- From: Fredrik Persson <frepe at bredband dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:32:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Possible GPL violation?
- References: <200208281902.MAA12481@atrus.synopsys.com>
Gotcha, no patches to the gcc team, but a rouge sourceforge.net-project.
That'll make me sleep better at night! :)
On Wednesday 28 August 2002 21.02, Joe Buck wrote:
> > I'm thinking; don't get mad, get even. I may put this stuff on
> > sourceforge if I get it.
> That's fine.
> > Or... emailing it to the gcc core team may be a better idea.
> Sorry, we can't add anything to GCC without an assignment from its
> copyright holder; you may as well save the bandwidth.