This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Thanks to everybody


On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 09:46:04AM -0400, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> >>>>> "Stan" == Stan Shebs <shebs@apple.com> writes:
> 
>  > So now, if you want to explain to family or friends just what it is
>  > that you do, you can take them down to an Apple store or to any
>  > retailer carrying Macs, point to a flashy new flat-panel iMac or
>  > Tibook running OS X, and say "I helped make that happen".
> 
> Great!  Now my parents will finally know what I do.  I think their
> usual response is "something with computers, I don't know".

ROFLMAO! I thought it was only *my* parents that said that, especially
the "something with computers" part.

Kurt


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]