This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:17:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
- References: <10208262055.AA29214@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> I guess ada has no preprocessor, but perhaps there is a way. Ada
> experts, please? Also what else needs to be changed?
> It's a 64-bit machine, so the library files need to be a mix of those for
> 64-bit machines (such as Alpha) and those for the x86 architecture.
> It's definitely a new port and you need to add new library files for it.
Which files exactly need to be added or checked?
SuSE Labs email@example.com