Re: Ada and x86_64

Jan> I've addressed the compilation crashes (and sent patches to gcc-patches for
Jan> those interested), but I am still not able to build library (because of the
Jan> sigset_t is too small).  I guess I am having wrong os dependnent stuff.  Is
Jan> there some documentation about what needs to be done and where for those wo
Jan> don't really understand Ada very well?

	From which file did the Makefile create s-osinte.ads?
5iosinte.ads?

While knowing nothing about Ada,

	private
	   type sigset_t is array (0 .. 31) of unsigned_long;
	   pragma Convention (C, sigset_t);
	   for sigset_t'Size use 1024;

implies that it is setting the size of sigset_t to 1024.  I don't know
whether this can be changed in the file based on __x86_64__ flag or
whether one needs a separate file for x64-64 configuration.

	On the other hand, this is just a wild guess on my part based on
grep and Makefile.in.

David