Re: Ada and x86_64

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 07:53:19PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:

> > > 	I thought that the TImode issue was mentioned in a previous
> > > discussion of Jim Wilson and Richard Kenner from a long time ago (2000?)
> > > because of GCC keeping track of bits.  Some issue of TImode support in
> > > libgcc.
> >
> > Do you remember the thread?  I will try to check it.
> > Does this mean that Ada is basically broken on any 64bit architecture not having TImode arithmetics?
>
> OK, I found it and I am just working on getting libgcc2 in TImode working on
> hammer.  Thanks for the information.

Hi,
I've addressed the compilation crashes (and sent patches to gcc-patches for
those interested), but I am still not able to build library (because of the
sigset_t is too small).  I guess I am having wrong os dependnent stuff.  Is
there some documentation about what needs to be done and where for those wo
don't really understand Ada very well?

Honza