This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: "Serguei I. Ivantsov" <admin at gsc-game dot kiev dot ua>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:31:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Exception handling
On Monday, August 26, 2002, at 08:23 AM, Serguei I. Ivantsov wrote:
GCC does not catch hardware exceptions like divide by 0 and other
Look at signal(3) for information on how to trap these on UNIX's.
What types of exceptions can I catch? access violations, invalid memory
access etc. ?
You can catch exceptions that are thrown from C++. (Assuming
it's a C++ program you're writing.)