This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Serguei I. Ivantsov" <admin at gsc-game dot kiev dot ua>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:29:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Exception handling
On Monday, August 26, 2002, at 11:23 , Serguei I. Ivantsov wrote:
GCC does not catch hardware exceptions like divide by 0 and
Look at signal(3) for information on how to trap these on UNIX's.
What types of exceptions can I catch? access violations, invalid memory
access etc. ?
With c++ exception none of the above but with signal(3) you trap
PS hint use `man 3 signal'.