This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: does gcc meet these guidelines?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Cc: Andrew Shewmaker <shewa at inel dot gov>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Aug 2002 06:01:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: does gcc meet these guidelines?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com> <20020826022449.GB8387@earth.cs.mu.oz.au>
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| On 23-Aug-2002, Andrew Shewmaker <email@example.com> wrote:
| > Y 5.3 compiler for ANSI/ISO/IEC 14882-1998 C++
| GNU C++ does not yet fully conform to the 1998 C++ standard.
| For example, it does not support the "export" keyword.
Well, "export" is recognized as a keyword -- it is just that ignored