This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building LyX 1.2.0 on HP-UX 11.11 with G++ 3.2
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:11:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Building LyX 1.2.0 on HP-UX 11.11 with G++ 3.2
> I hadn't thought about trying to tweak the hidden bit for the primary.
> It's definitely worth a try -- the lack of weak symbol support is a major
> problem on this platform so it's worth some effort to try and make
> secondary definitions act like weak symbols.
Ok, I try it. Didn't want to run down a track that already had been
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)