GCC 3.2 RTEMS Target Build Report

Hi,

We have built RPMs for GCC 3.2 and newlib 1.10.0 on a RedHat 7.3
GNU/Linux system for the following RTEMS targets.  For each target,
the languages included in the RPMs are listed.

arm-rtems 		- C, C++
h8300-rtems		- C, C++
hppa1.1-rtems		- C, C++
i386-rtems		- C, C++, Ada
i960-rtems		- C, C++
m68k-rtems		- C, C++
mips64orion-rtems	- C, C++
mips-rtems		- C, C++
powerpc-rtems		- C, C++, Ada
sh-rtemself		- C, C++
sh-rtems		- C, C++
sparc-rtems		- C, C++, Ada

There are some patches which were also needed for 3.1.  We
have had success building mips for Ada even though it wasn't
included in this set.  The arm, h8300, i960, m68k, and sh
backends require exception handling modifications to support Ada.

As the TI C4x and OR32/OR1K targets in gcc require special
patches, we did not build those for 3.2.

RTEMS is a free real-time operating system for embedded systems
based upon open standards.  The project provides pre-built GNU
toolsets for user convenience.  If anyone is interested, email
me for details.