This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2 RTEMS Target Build Report
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com (Joel Sherrill)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:35:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2 RTEMS Target Build Report
Joel Sherrill writes:
> We have built RPMs for GCC 3.2 and newlib 1.10.0 on a RedHat 7.3
> GNU/Linux system for the following RTEMS targets. For each target,
> the languages included in the RPMs are listed.
> arm-rtems - C, C++
> h8300-rtems - C, C++
> hppa1.1-rtems - C, C++
> i386-rtems - C, C++, Ada
> i960-rtems - C, C++
> m68k-rtems - C, C++
> mips64orion-rtems - C, C++
> mips-rtems - C, C++
> powerpc-rtems - C, C++, Ada
> sh-rtemself - C, C++
> sh-rtems - C, C++
> sparc-rtems - C, C++, Ada
Good! Evidently the situation with embedded targets is much better now.
Are the tests in reasonable shape, or did you get that far?
> There are some patches which were also needed for 3.1.
Did you mean to say "3.2" here? If so, have the patches been submitted?