This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: trouble building gcc-3.2 --target=m68k-linux from scratch
- From: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- Cc: crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Peter dot Barada at Motorola dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:30:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: trouble building gcc-3.2 --target=m68k-linux from scratch
- References: <200208191724.g7JHOoS19048@hyper.wm.sps.mot.com>
On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 01:24:50PM -0400, Peter Barada wrote:
> I'm attempting to build a m68k-linux compiler from scratch using stock
> versions of:
why that?? Try current 2.4 or maybe late 2.5
> And it fails building gcc/unwind-dw2.c:
I was unable to get a clean crosscompiler because of header problems
since a few weeks. Imho libgcc should be a bit less header-demanding
when just languages=c is requested, otherwise even trivial tasks like
crosscompiling kernels will turn into rocket science.
Btw why is unwind-dw2 compiled at all for platforms that do sjlj
I am sending you my random patch collection per PM.