Is there any document about G77 internal representation?

I had thought tree is the common high level representation in all languages GCC support. However, it seems that tree is only for C/C++ while other representation is used for other languages such as fortran. Am I right?

Meanwhile, I have found some code in gcc/f/ subdirectory that shows G77 also using tree as its expression representation while the statement level representation is not tree? Am I right?

I can not find any document about this representation in both GCC document and G77 document. The Chapter "Front End" in G77 document is just saying how G77 doing the lex and syntax parsing process. However, my interest is how G77 represent the program after parsing and before generating RTL. Can anyone give me some advice on how it works or how to find the proper document about it?

Thanks!!!

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn/