This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with PFE approach [Was: Faster compilation speed]
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Timothy J. Wood" <tjw at omnigroup dot com>
- Cc: dberlin at dberlin dot org, jepler at unpythonic dot net, Kai Henningsen <kaih at khms dot westfalen dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:36:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with PFE approach [Was: Faster compilation speed]
PFE is good for headers that hardly change, like system headers.
It is not good for headers that change in development.