This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Symbol debug information
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:12:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Symbol debug information
- Reply-to: dberlin at dberlin dot org
yOn Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Paul Brook wrote:
> I'm currently working on the Fortran95 frontend for GCC
> (g95.sourceforge.net), and don't seem to be able to create debugging
> information for variables.
> Line number information, and symbol information for function parameters
> works OK, just not VAR_DECLs.
Function level variables are output when we output debug info for the
This, in turn, is called from rest_of_decl_compilation, which is called
from various places in c-decl.c, ada/utils.c, etc.
Make sure it's getting called.
If it is, then make sure the VAR_DECL's have TREE_USED set.
In particular, make sure the ones you want output aren't
"DECL_EXTERNAL (decl) && !TREE_USED (decl))".