This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Floating Point Emulation Help
- From: "Mrinmoy Ghosh" <mrinmoy_ghosh at rediffmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Aug 2002 09:40:06 -0000
- Subject: Floating Point Emulation Help
- Reply-to: "Mrinmoy Ghosh" <mrinmoy_ghosh at rediffmail dot com>
I am trying to retarget GCC for a 16 bit little endian machine..
am facing problems in the following fronts:
1. I have a set of precompiled libraries which I am unable to
install.. Everytime I compile GCC the library sources try to get
compiled and I get a lot of errors during the Make.
2. This machine does not have floating point support. I am
to add floating point emulation. All float numbers seem to be
converted to 0.
I am new at this retargeting job. Can anyone help??