This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Deprecate (a little bit) of C++ attribute syntax
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "jason at redhat dot com" <jason at redhat dot com>, "nathan at codesourcery dot com" <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:08:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: Deprecate (a little bit) of C++ attribute syntax
| This syntax (unlike the one I mentioned) has been supported by the C
| front end for a long time, which makes it much harder to deprecate in
So in this case, we just document the issue, right?
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com