This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can't buld libjava on Linux
- From: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: "Graham Stott" <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:03:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Can't buld libjava on Linux
- Organization: Ada Core Technologies, Inc
- References: <00ab01c24227$83de58e0$0500a8c0@lapcat> <3D57F4A1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
> Have you updated you tree recently I know libjava had a big update last week
> adding serveral new directories.
I used cvs update just this morning, but evidently "update" doesn't get new
directories. I had to use "co" to get them just now.
I don't know cvs that well, is "co" the preferred method to use?