This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can't buld libjava on Linux
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Cc: "Graham Stott" <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:07:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Can't buld libjava on Linux
cvs up -d -P is the preferred method of updating the sources.
On Monday, August 12, 2002, at 02:03 , Douglas B Rupp wrote:
Have you updated you tree recently I know libjava had a big
update last week
I used cvs update just this morning, but evidently "update"
doesn't get new
adding serveral new directories.
directories. I had to use "co" to get them just now.
I don't know cvs that well, is "co" the preferred method to use?