This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in simplify_subreg?
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:13:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bug in simplify_subreg?
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 02:43:06PM +0200, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> > Any other suggestions?
> gen_reg_RTX should check reload_compled && frame_pointer_needed.
After reload we should certainly not be returning frame_pointer_rtx on the
ARM, or any other platform that defines HARD_FRAME_POINTER_REGNUM.