This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease
- From: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, "B. Kosnik" <bkoz at nabi dot net>, Joe Buck<Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:46:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
+FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/20001226-1.c, -O1
+FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/20001226-1.c, -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
Here, you are claiming that changing the C++ library broke the C
compiler. Are you sure about that?
Um 20001226-1.c is the branch shortening testcase which is often borderline
w.r.t timing out. So I suspect the failure is it just timedout.