This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: hjl at lucon dot org (H. J. Lu), bkoz at nabi dot net (B. Kosnik),Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org)
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease
> > 1. gcc 3.3 using libstdc++ from gcc 3.2. Additional failures:
> > +FAIL: backward/strstream_members.cc execution test
> > +FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/20001226-1.c, -O1
> > +FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/20001226-1.c, -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
> Here, you are claiming that changing the C++ library broke the C
> compiler. Are you sure about that?
Which test suite is being used, and which results are being diff'd
against? If he's comparing against 3.2 results, he may be detecting
a regression in 3.3 vs 3.2 for the C compiler.