This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Running test suite for a cross compiler with a remote machine ?
- From: Gianni Mariani <gmariani at chaincast dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:33:05 -0700
- Subject: Running test suite for a cross compiler with a remote machine ?
- Organization: Chaincast, Inc
- Reply-to: gmariani at chaincast dot com
So far the sparc-sun-solaris2.8 cross compiler has worked well but I'd
like to run a test suite check on the target machine. I was told there
was some discussion about this earlier. So has anyone successfully done