This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Running test suite for a cross compiler with a remote machine ?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: gmariani at chaincast dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:35:41 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Running test suite for a cross compiler with a remote machine ?
- References: <3D4FFA41.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gianni Mariani writes:
> So far the sparc-sun-solaris2.8 cross compiler has worked well but I'd
> like to run a test suite check on the target machine. I was told there
> was some discussion about this earlier. So has anyone successfully done
> this ?
Have you read http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/dejagnu.html?