This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dead links on 'G77 Bugs' page
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Alexander Achenbach <xela at slit dot de>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:00:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: dead links on 'G77 Bugs' page
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Since we use makeinfo --html now rather than texi2html, we can link direct
> to the fixed file names (g77/News.html, g77/Trouble.html) and remove the
> logic to create links to them from update_web_docs (and, for completeness,
> add redirects for the old names as was done for thanks.html).
Excellent. As you're most experienced with that, would you mind doing that?
(I'd really appreciate that!)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/