This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dead links on 'G77 Bugs' page
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: <gcc at gnu dot org>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Alexander Achenbach <xela at slit dot de>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:58:23 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: dead links on 'G77 Bugs' page
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Toon, Joseph, should we just remove "G77 Bugs" from
> or do you know how to fix this?
Since we use makeinfo --html now rather than texi2html, we can link direct
to the fixed file names (g77/News.html, g77/Trouble.html) and remove the
logic to create links to them from update_web_docs (and, for completeness,
add redirects for the old names as was done for thanks.html).
Joseph S. Myers