Re: libgcc_s, Linux, and PT_GNU_EH_FRAME, and binutils

On Montag, 5. August 2002 23:58, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I still need to know, though, whether Benjamin's problems have been
> solved or not, and what we're doing about Franz's versioning suggestion.

I'm waiting for a final word from Jakub, but I'm still convinced it's the
right way to go. gcc-3.2 will be the first widely deployed compiler on
powerpc-linux-gnu since gcc-2.95 and I would like to cast a really correct
ABI in stone rather than a "it works so far and is mostly correct" ABI.

Franz.