This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building Ada in 3.1.1 when CC!=gcc
- From: Guillaume Foliard <guifo at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:42:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building Ada in 3.1.1 when CC!=gcc
- Organization: _^_
- References: <20020731121533.A46897@oolong.il.thewrittenword.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020731140856.A49896@oolong.il.thewrittenword.com>
> I was under the impression that ADAC would be used to bootstrap the
> Ada compiler and CC for everything else. Oh well, I'll try to find the
> thread you mentioned.
Here is the first message of it