This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: which c++-filt and libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: matthias at winterdrache dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:25:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: which c++-filt and libiberty
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Binutils and GCC both install c++-filt and libiberty. Which one should I
> keep? Does it matter at all?
For the most part, it doesn't matter. Just pick the more recently