This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: which c++-filt and libiberty
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <matthias at winterdrache dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:41:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: which c++-filt and libiberty
On Fri, 24 May 2002, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Binutils and GCC both install c++-filt and libiberty. Which one should I
> > keep? Does it matter at all?
> For the most part, it doesn't matter. Just pick the more recently
> released one.
I'd say the one with GCC should be used. When
backward-compatibility can't be retained, you're better of with
one matching what the the installed gcc emits.